welcome to Wee Burn Country Club
Founded in 1896, Wee Burn Country Club is among the oldest private country clubs in Connecticut and a founding member of the Connecticut State Golf Association. Wee Burn, Scottish for "small stream", was named by the Scottish/American industrialist, Andrew Carnegie.
The Club's facilities include a magnificent Mediterranean styled clubhouse, a championship golf course designed by noted architect Devereux Emmet, with a three hole short-game practice area and a newly expanded and improved driving range, a private beach club on Long Island Sound, 13 Har-Tru tennis courts, 8 platform tennis courts with a state-of-the-art warming facility, 4 ten-pin bowling lanes, trap and skeet shooting and extensive indoor and outdoor dining and banquet facilities at both the main and beach clubs. Wee Burn is open year round.
Some of Wee Burn's facilities may be available on a very limited basis for member sponsored private events. Please contact our Private Event Manager, Kimberly Borosage, for any information about such opportunities.